You may have been thinking about real estate investing all wrong...
We all know that buying a rental property can be a good investment; but, investing in a multi-family real estate building may offer a better solution for reasons you might not have considered.
Single-Family Real Estate
- Administrative Burden (Viewings, Qualifying, Financing)
- Property Management Headaches (Leasing, Rent Collection, Tenant Issues, Evictions, Clean Up, etc)
- Full Liability & Debt Recourse
- Less Likely To Be Positive Cash Flowing After Expenses ( Taxes, Mortgage, Insurance, Utilities, etc)
Multi-Family Real Estate
- Greater Stability Of Income And Cash Flow.
- Third Party Management
- Limited Liability Passed Initial Investment
- Optimal Tax Structure
A Two Sevens Capital Fund
- High Target Return Profile
- Target Investment Horizon 5 Years
- Professional Asset & Property Management (Passive & Hands Off Experience For The Investor)
- Cash Flow Positive
Have a questions?
We’re happy to help with any questions you might have. To discuss the benefits of multi-family real estate click the link below!